Thursday, February 5, 2009

This makes me smile


When I was a little girl I had a basset hound named Buttons. She was someone Else's dog before she was mine but I loved her all the same. There is just something special about those floppy ears and long drawn out barks that make me smile. I hope I get another one sometime. Not know but maybe when I am a little old lady?
***********************
Ok on to running. So Tuesday night I went for my 3 miles run. The dear Doug went with me. We did pretty good as far as time is considered. Right now as I write this post I am staring at my running shoes, clothes, and other running paraphernalia and trying to make myself get up and go. It is literally freezing in South Carolina this week so I am lucky enough to be staying in a hotel with a fun gym that I a getting ready to go get sweaty in. Just wanted to write a little post because I was thinking about the above picture and I wanted to procrastinate going to the gym. Imagine that. All right off I go.

No comments: