Friday, February 20, 2009

Oh Blog how I have missed you

It has been a while since I have written in my blog. I feel like such a slacker. I took some time off from running for the last week and a half. My knee was killing me, that darn IT Band. So instead of running I invested in a few new items to help me run better.

I went and got fitted for the perfect shoes for me. Turns out that my old shoes that I love were actually one size to small for me, and that I needed a little bit more cushion in my shoes to correct my stride. So I fixed that :)

I bought a foam roller. I have used it twice and it feels really bad but a really good bad. I hope it helps me as well.

I ran yesterday for a grand total 3 miles. I have a 10k next Saturday so I need to make sure I will be able to run it without any inquries.

Sharen

No comments: